Family is the single most important influence in a child's life. From their first moments of life, children depend on parents and family to protect them and provide for their needs. Parents and family form a child's first relationships. Our families are where we experience our biggest triumphs and our deepest vulnerabilities—and they are where we have the greatest potential to do good. We believe the family is divine in nature and that God designates it as the fundamental building block of society, both on earth and through eternity. Part of belonging to a family means we each step up to help each other and that includes us here at Sensai Select. It is our goal to not only provide you a steelar shopping experience, but serve as a valuable resourse for you and your family. We will have interactive groups, chats, and free resources that will assist you with building resilency, confidence, and values in your children to bring strength to your family unit. Visit our page often to find up to date resources that may be useful to your family. If you would like to be notified when we have updated resources you may sign up here.
- Family Life Audio Series: This valuable resource includes ten lively and fun conversations by Power of Moms Founders and special guests. that last about 30 minutes each. You can easily listen from your phone or computer, anytime, anywhere without feeling like it is a task. In this series you will find topics, such as....
- Making housework into a fun relationship-building activity
- Creating a strong family identity
- Establishing simple and meaningful everyday “traditions”
- Enhancing our holiday traditions
- Helping our children be more grateful
- Infusing discipline with fun, to find greater success
- Enjoying one-on-one time with our children
- Organizing the stuff in our homes
- Strengthening relationships with teens and pre-teens
- Understanding what really matters (featuring New York Times #1 Bestselling Authors, Richard and Linda Eyre)
Generation Mindful: Creates tools and toys that nurture emotional intelligence by connecting the generations playfully. Our goal is a world where all people feel powerful, safe, and connected. Learn more here.
Evan-Moor has been helping children learn. They create materials for the classroom, homeschool, and at-home enrichment materials for children ages 4 - 14 or grades PreK-8th grade. Evan-Moor titles have been used in over one million U.S. classrooms and over 90 countries worldwide. We offer over 400 titles across subject areas including, language arts, reading, writing, math, science, social studies and the arts. Materials is available in print and digital format, based on the latest standards and educational best practices. This is a great educational resource for supplemental work or homeschooling. They even have free resources that may be of interest to you.